THE BIG SHIFT - STARING AT 10!

MESSAGE FROM GLORIA NJERI MUNJOGU - C.O.O, AWAKE

With the vision, power team and partnerships at Awake, I am glad that we strategically stand to be one of the best youth led organizations in the coming years.
In less than two months in my position, I have witnessed commitment, synergy and passion of work from everyone I work with. I am committed to ensure this vision goes way and above in transforming youth livelihood and leadership in undeserved communities.

I believe I will achieve empathy, that will help me understand the community well in a better perspective as opposed to a pity party form of thinking.
I will understand to connect them to better available resources for their own development.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 STRONG YEARS OF TRANSFORMING GENERATIONS

THREE TRENDS ON HOW OUR YOUNG LEADERS ARE TRANSFORMING THEIR COMMUNITIES